This is Ingot, from the Burning Kaladruns game
Character Name – Ingot Ingolfson
Concept – Dwarven Advewnturer
Lifepaths – Born Artificer, [Clansman] Tinkerer, [Outcast] Rune Caster, Adventurer
Age – 82
|*Tax 2||Cash-on-hand 1D|
|PTGS||Su: B3||Li: B6||Mi: B8||Se: B9||Tr: B10||Mo: B11|
Traits – [Dt] Accustomed to the Dark, [Char] Bearded, [Dt] Greed, [Dt] Oathsworn, [Dt] Shaped from Earth and Stone, [Dt] Stout, [Dt] Tough, [Dt] Adventurer, [Char] Curious, [C-O] Fleet of Foot, [Char] Show Pony, [Char] Slave to Fate, [Dt] Sprinter, [Dt] Thick Skinned, [C-O] Unlucky
Skills – Appraisal B3, Brawling B3, Dwarven Rune Script B3, Foraging B3, Haggling B3, Herbalism B3, Lockpick B2, Mending B2, Obscure History B3, Observation B4, Oratory B3, Rune Casting B4, Scavenging B3, Stealthy B3, Stentorious Debate B3, Stuff-Wise B3, Survival B3, Sword B5, Symbology B3
- There is power in the old places under New Thaler, I’ll seek it out and master it. Though finding a teacher would make things easier.
- The people must unite to defeat Izrador; New Thaler will become a beacon that will light the fires of revolution and Unite the people. It shall burn bright in the night before it dies. I must make sure it is a focus of all races before this happens.
- Bows are just plain dangerous, I gotta find me one of those.
- Oath: I swore to Rosalba I’d convince her father and the Elders that we will make a good match.
- I shall prove to my father that I can be a worthwhile dwarf without learning a trade.
- Possession: I will avenge myself on Grisnak
- I will keep my sword in easy reach.
- Walk stealthily and observe my surroundings carefully.
- Conceal my magic from public scrutiny, only trusted friends can know.
Gear – Traveling Gear, Clothing, Boots, Shoddy Arms [Sword, Small Sword, Knife, Hatchet], Dwarven Sword [VA1, +1D], string
Property – None
1D The Gnomes of Zulikh: Traders
1D The Servants of hte Stones: Runecaster Cabal
1D Artisans: Shiftless Skylarker
Rosalba, Gnomish Maiden [Minor, Romantic, Forbidden]
Tyzaro the Runecaster [Minor]
Ingolf Blackhand, Master Artificer & Father [Significant, Immediate family]
Hurold Ingolfsson; Artificer & Elder Brother [Significatn, Immediate Family, Rival]
Spells or Rituals -
|Weapon Type||I||M||S||Add||VA||WS||Strike Dist|
1 Two-handed, may not be used with a shield
2 May Great Strike